Tuesday, August 07, 2007

the bujual

We are back in Burundi and have been back for about a week. Things are going well. I'm thankful for the Frontliners, Mars Hill team, and Good Shep as well for their continued encouragement, info, support, and prayers. It's great to have you all aboard with us on this venture. I must include my family as well, and of course, Mark Peter for all his encouragement kind words, prayers, and interest in the region... I do hope you can make it out someday, Mark, and know that you are always welcome at our Burundi abode. I like naming names sometimes because you guys are so great and supportive. I will be traveling to Rwanda in just over a week, then hoping to go to Congo before heading back to Burundi. I will be documenting some of the things we are doing in these two countries in addition to Burundi, and I will be taking two others with me, Paul, who is from frontline and will be doing some videography, and Bryn who will be doing photography. So that will be happening soon. Ciou for now.

2 comments:

Rakel said...

Love you Seth....maybe one day we will show up over there. Take care and we can't wait to see more of your cool movies

Dan Franklin said...

The timing on this post was impeccable. I read it the very say that my son, Jack Franklin, was born. Impressive.
Glad you are now into 24. Which season are you on?