Wednesday, July 18, 2007

no internet warning

There is no internet so I apalogize for not responding to emails. If we get internet again I will get back to everyone. I am with Ken and Sue Newcomb currently at a grocery store\resturaunt\ with a few computers attempting to post this message. We will travel to Kenya tomorrow. Possibly Kenya still has connectivity. If so, I will fire off some communications. I hope all is well with everyone. Possibly sombody can tell Jeremy Pietzold to come to Burundi and help us get back online. You can do it Jer.

3 comments:

Jeremy said...

Let me know where you are. I will make a phone call. :) I would love to come and fix your internet problem. (Well after the baby is born)

Rakel said...

Seth...we have been praying for you all this week...with visitors from home, a hectic program and also the departure of your good friends...and then Internet out...may you have a WONDERFUL time in kenya!! Enjoy yourselves!!

Rakel said...

We do miss hearing from you though....